Zen Habits has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://zenhabits.net and update your bookmarks.

zen habits: Great positive parenting tools

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Great positive parenting tools

One of my goals is positive parenting -- any parent knows how difficult it is to raise a child without losing your temper, without yelling or getting upset at your child. And yet, I know that this is not the most effective, constructive way to help my children.

I'll post more about this goal later, but today I happened across some great stuff and a website that I wanted to share.

Magnetic Responsibility Chart

Rewards for Kids!: Ready-To-Use Charts & Activities for Positive Parenting

Positive Parenting with a Plan (Grades K-12): F.A.M.I.L.Y. Rules

Parenting that Works: Building Skills that Last a Lifetime

Smart Parenting: How To Raise Happy, Can-Do Kids

Parent Hacks website

No comments: