Zen Habits has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://zenhabits.net and update your bookmarks.

zen habits: I wish he didn't have to go

Friday, January 26, 2007

I wish he didn't have to go


An amazing 93-year-old blogger wrote a post recently that touched me like no other blog post has ever done:

It bothers me that I have to go

Not only is this a moving post, but it makes you think about everything. Everything. And a post like that is pure gold.

A brief excerpt from Don's post:

I've floated on the remark "Been there, done that" for some time now, but the notion that the moment is approaching when I can no longer say this bothers me. The truth is, I don't want to go.
I highly recommend you check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that link. It was moving.