I haven't posted links for a couple days due to technical difficulties, so it's a relief to post this today:
- Happiness Project: 5 tips for performing good deeds. "We don’t always have time to perform a heroic act of thoughtfulness, but even quick good deeds can make a difference."
- Life Hack: Want results? Frame your work. Excellent post on productivity.
- Alex Shalman.com: a nice personal development site with original articles and great links to other articles on setting goals, achieving them, and motivating yourself.
- Kipplinger: Secrets to Marital and Money Bliss. "Yes, love and money really CAN mix. Use these practical techniques to cool off even the hottest financial issues."
- Simple Dollar: Debt Collectors breathing down your neck? Five ways to stop the insanity.