Zen Habits has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://zenhabits.net and update your bookmarks.

zen habits: Nifty links for Feb. 3, 2007 - Zen Edition

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Nifty links for Feb. 3, 2007 - Zen Edition

  • Daily Zen: A Zen thought each day. The site also has good Zen quotes, posters, e-cards, and a meditation center.
  • Zen Organizer: Cool articles on organizing, decluttering and more. Very practical advice.
  • My Zen Life: A blog about living with Zen, every day. A quote from the about page:
    • Zen is not some kind of excitement, but concentration on our usual everyday routine. ~ Shunryu Suzuki-roshi
OK, these aren't Zen at all, but I love them
These videos by Two Chinese Boys are old, but they're among my all-time favorite YouTube video parodies. I crack up every time. The guy on the left is the funniest ever ... pay attention to his expressions.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Those two guys are pure genius. I actually almost spit out my drink while laughing at these.

Leo said...

I know! I agree that they are genius. They are in my comedic hall of fame, along with Colbert and Richard Prior and others.