This month, Zen Habits is taking up the One Month Challenge and I will be tracking all of my expenses and logging them throughout the month of February.
Day 21 of my One Month Challenge has passed. Here's how it turned out:
- Item: Gas; Cost: $33.00; Essential? Yes
- Item: toilet paper, rechargeable batteries; Cost: $33.00; Essential? Yes
- Item: flowers; Cost: $26.50; Essential? No
- Item: Groceries; Cost: $57.00; Essential? Yes
- Item: church tithe; Cost: $2.00; Essential? No
- Item: refill two 5-gallon water bottles; Cost: $2.50; Essential? Yes
Not the best spending day. Most of these were essentials. The flowers were for my daughter, who was inducted this morning into the National Junior Honors Society. I'm so proud of her. I don't regret the purchase.