Zen Habits has been honored and made part of the Positive Blog Network (see links in sidebar to the right), a group of blogs dedicated to helping people improve their lives. The network blogs cover a broad range of topics including finance, personal development, motivation, efficiency, and the search for personal freedom (among other topics).
I'm putting this post in the Inspiration File because as I read through these blogs, I am truly amazed at some of the wonderful posts. If you like Zen Habits, you'll like many of these other blogs as well.
Some of my favorite posts so far (I've only begun to explore):
- Balanced Life Center: Forget Content, Consistency is King. Why doing something over time makes the most difference of all.
- Pick the Brain: 5 Simple Ways to Make the Most of Your Intelligence. Very simple things we can all do.
- Cultivate Greatness: 10 Creative Ways to Make Your Dreams Come True. My three favorites: Expect your dreams to come true; Imagine it in the now; and Maintain a Laser Focus.
- Craig Harper: The Art of Completion. Don't start something you can't or won't finish.
- Change Your Thoughts: Breaking Through Your Goal Barriers. Gives you the "Breakthrough Method of Achieving".
- Genius Types: A Roadmap from Debt to Living Your Passion. It takes a lot of hard work, but this article provides a 5-stage roadmap to getting to where you really want to be.
- Scott H. Young: Set Worthy Challenges. Difficult goals inspire more action than modest ones.
- Life Optimizer: Examine Your Life with a Simple Life Map. Mapping out your life's milestones helps you see whether or not you've wisely used your years, and where you should go next.
- Steve Olson: How You Can Help Those That Suffer. A very powerful message.
- The Dragon Slayer's Guide to Life: Becoming More Disciplined. Good advice on a question we all wrangle with.
- Wise Bread: Adaptation: Lessons Learned from Being Unemployed. Amazing story about someone who quit their job and still managed to grow their savings.
- Ask Dan and Jennifer: How You Can Make 2007 Your Best Year Ever - Even if You Have No Idea How to Get Started. Be bold and create your Big Bang!