Zen Habits has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://zenhabits.net and update your bookmarks.

zen habits: This week: Golden Goals series of interviews with notable bloggers

Monday, March 12, 2007

This week: Golden Goals series of interviews with notable bloggers

This week Zen Habits will have a treat for its readers: the Golden Goals series of interviews with notable bloggers about how they achieve their goals, their most important habits, their productivity systems and more.

The Golden Goals series will start by featuring the following four bloggers:

More bloggers will be featured in the Golden Goals series in the future, but this is this week's lineup. Personally, I love reading about how others achieve their goals, about their habits, and their productivity systems, and I hope this will help give insight into some of the best bloggers around, as well as inspire us to achieve greater heights.

The first of the series will start tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear from those interviews. I am a big fan of lifehacker myself.

Anonymous said...

Hi, These are indeed great blogs.
Thanks for listing them out!

annie said...

They're all blogs I read daily. I'm really looking forward to these interviews!

S. Camille said...

I really enjoy your ongoing reviews and comments. Highly relevant to my world. I've been using blogging to change my world and inspire new ideas, thought patterns, habits, create goals, define goals etc.

Your site is great! Thanks for blogging!

Camille NOW