Zen Habits has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://zenhabits.net and update your bookmarks.

zen habits: Zen Habits over at The Good Human: On Veganism

Friday, March 2, 2007

Zen Habits over at The Good Human: On Veganism

I just wrote a guest post over at one of my favorite blogs, The Good Human, on the social consciousness aspects of going vegan:

Going Vegetarian and Vegan - A Sustainable Choice


It's a topic that doesn't fit perfectly with this blog, but works nicely with The Good Human. I include a few tips on going vegan, or even partially vegan, so you might want to give it a read.

Also, if you haven't read The Good Human, I highly recommend it. I subscribe to its feed. It covers such environmental topics as pollution, global warming, and other important stuff like that. Check it out!

No comments: