Zen Habits has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://zenhabits.net and update your bookmarks.

zen habits: Meta post: Zen Habit's New Weekly Routine

Friday, February 23, 2007

Meta post: Zen Habit's New Weekly Routine

I've been giving some thought to the multitude of subjects I'd like to cover on Zen Habits, and I've decided it would be more orderly, both for myself and for my beloved readers, if I had a weekly routine that covered most of the bases. This routine means that I will have one post on the assigned day about the assigned topic ... I will also post about other topics that day. It's not going to be exclusively about these topics. For example, each day I might also post something more specific to creating habits and achieving your goals.

So here's the Weekly Routine:

  • Mon - Weekly Review (a mechanism for each of us to review our goals each week)
  • Tue - GTD tips
  • Wed - Finances
  • Thu - Simplicity
  • Fri - Happiness tips
  • Sat - Health tips
  • Sun - Family Day
This isn't set in stone, and is subject to tweaking, so suggestions are welcome in the comments.

2 comments:

Senia said...

I'd love it if there were a dedicated day to habits - I really like your habits-related posts. But I'll enjoy them whenever you put them!

Thanks,
senia positive psychology

Leo said...

Hi Senia ... thanks for the great suggestion. I do have a lot I want to write about habits. It wouldn't be a bad idea to make that a weekly thing instead of a "whenever i feel like it" thing. Maybe I'll wait to see if there are any other suggestions, and consider changing the weekly routine. Which topic would you have "habits" replace?